Honey Butter Corn Skillet Recipe
Believe it or not, Halloween is this weekend, and Thanksgiving is only a month away! So, if you're always bringing the rolls or are asked, "can you just bring the ice," impresses your family this year with a quick, easy, and delicious side perfect for any Thanksgiving dinner. (or random Tuesday evening.)
When you pair the salty goodness of butter with World Honey Market's Clover Honey, you have a sweet and savory side that highlights any meal. WHM Clover honey has a sweet, flowery scent and delicate aroma that has been described as having freshly cut hay or grass notes. The taste is mild, with sweetness lingering on the palette.
This recipe delivers on the flavor with an incredibly easy cook and prep time of fewer than 15 minutes!
Try our Honey Butter Corn Skillet!
• 2 tablespoons salted butter
• 3 tablespoons World Honey Market Clover honey
• 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn
• 2 ounces of cream cheese cut into chunks
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• In a cast-iron skillet or pan, melt the butter and add the World Honey Market clover honey over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, occasionally stirring, until cooked through.
• Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, 3-5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
• Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.